Vastu for Hotel, Resort, Cafe, Restaurant, Motels
The Hospitality industry is one that relies on a high level of quality service and facilities to keep its repeat business. A guest’s satisfaction should be the top priority for any hotel property, which means every detail from physical layout design to staff interactions needs attention. One way properties can encourage more visits or even bookings, is by incorporating Vastu norms into their environment; when done properly this helps create an atmosphere with great energy that enhances customer experience in ways they return over again for repeat orders or stays at your establishment!
Important suggestions according to Residential Project
Role of Vastu in hotel planning
Vastu means the science of structure. If you were to take notice of the places where you felt the most relaxed and comfortable, you would likely discover that the spaces that feel best hold the five elements in balance. In places that feel uncomfortable and disturbing, one element tends to outweigh the others. You can enrich and elevate your space by harnessing the superpower of nature’s five key elements offered by the Vastu system.
Vastu is all about the flow of energy. Energy flow can be modified to align the imbalance forces. In the world of reality, you do not get results based on the work you put in. You get results based on a combination of your hard work and your work environment. You can improve that last factor by getting your business space with Vastu guidelines.
There is no scientific evidence to prove that implementing Vastu can change everything like magic. However, businesses can simply view Vastu as a positive reinforcement of the relationship between the customer and the environment within the building.
The hotel should have a balanced and coordinated environment. It helps you in better operational efficiency, stable growth, and greater satisfaction from not only the new customers but also from repeat customers. Excellent customer experience is the foundation of any strong and successful restaurant.
What are the benefits of good Vastu Designs for hotels
- You will have minimum manual errors.
- It will improve guest satisfaction.
- There will be a more positive review from the guests. Hence there will be a higher occupancy rate.
- Frequent visits by the satisfied guest.
- It increases the reputation of the hotel. Hence the value of the hotel goes up.
- There is an increase in referrals. More referrals mean more turnover.
- The performance of employees will go up gradually, due to the harmonious environment. They will be more service-focused. Happy staff=happy customer.
- It improves the hotel’s online ranking and drives more bookings. Hence the hotel has an advantage of more revenue.
What are the impact of bad Vastu planning
- The number of complaints and negative reviews is likely to rise, which could have a huge impact on the Guest satisfaction rating you need for success in business!
- Poor service quality.
- Frequent food complaints from the guest. This may impact the guest’s repeat visit.
- Lower standard of cleanliness. As a result, guest references are restricted.
- Frequent mistakes by the administrative staff.
Important points to be considered while following Vastu for Hotels, Motels, Resort, Cafe & Restaurants
- Surroundings of the hotel like roads, structures, rivers, canals, mountains, etc. Hill or mountain towards the north or east may impact the growth of the hotel. A river or water body in the south may create service issues, staff turnover and, also mismanagement in the hotel. In order to select an auspicious location that will represent good fortune and a thriving business, the hotel’s exterior appearance must have a clear-cut and square or rectangular shape design.
- The hotel should not face a pillar, trees, or any such object which creates an obstacle in the front door view. This might disrupt the smoothness of the day-to-day operation again and again.
- Avoid hotel too close to temple, church, or mosque. It is difficult to attract money and good luck at such a location.
- The hotel should not be planned close to cemeteries or burial ground or graveyard, which are filled with harmful vibes and hence will inevitably cause adverse effects.
Hotel Building Design
The hospitality industry can benefit from a creative and innovative design that incorporates Vastu. A guest will feel immediately welcomed, comfortable, relaxed when they enter a space where the flow of energy has been taken into account and everything is in balance with what you would expect to find in nature. Attracting a new guest is challenge hotels face every day.
For business travelers who return to their room after a long day of meetings, relaxation is paramount them. The look and feel of the room define the rating of the hotel. A satisfied guest gives a positive review which helps in new bookings and repeats visits. Hence consider guests as the most powerful marketing tool.
Key areas to consider while planning a hotel as per Vastu
- Location and placement inside each room in the hotel.
- Location of the water body like underground water tank, swimming pool and, also fountain.
- Lobby arrangements.
- Plantations as well as parking
- Paintings s well as artwork in each hotel room. Guests feel comfortable and at ease, when artwork in each room is based on Vastu elements.
- Pictures and artwork in the lobby area.
- The direction of the Tranquility zone (Meditation area).
- Gymnasium area.
- The administrative office includes the owners’ area, accounts staff, HR as well as the legal department.
- Location of the front entrance as well as other key internal entrances
- The direction of the reception
- Lounge area and architecture
- Location of the Cash Counter
- Location of a storeroom
- Dining Area & Kitchen Placement
- The seating arrangement of the guest in case of a restaurant
- Location of the Main kitchen.
- Type of Paintings in the guest dining area and its direction.
- Colours of each section of the hotel Interiors & Exteriors. It includes entrance lobby, reception, cafe area, guest room, kitchen, gymnasium, spa, accounts, Owners cabin and, also staff quarters
- Location of electricity room, Placement of windows and, also air conditioning
- Finally, Area for waste disposal area.
These are general guidelines for the design and placement that can be safely applied to your establishment. Vastu offers you to achieve a perfectly balanced and beautiful hotel or restaurant environment. A personalized consultation is recommended for your success in business and a memorable dining experience for your valued guests.
Are you planning for a new hotel or restaurant? Get your Vastu checked by the Vastuplus team. We have provided our services to many hotels located in Mumbai, Goa, Chiplun, Beawar, Dubai, Ajman (UAE), Mysuru (Mysore), etc.